I lost my smart phone App, it was a CMMS App (Computerized Maintenance Management System) with the following features. Can anyone find me a replacement? My company was saving thousands using this mobile technology for our mobile facilities management. The features are ...
- Scan QR code on machine to call up machine history, work-orders etc. automatically with your smart phone or tablet.
- Scanning QR code also starts clock recording more accurate arival, downtime, repair time etc. for future analysis, process improvements and cost records.
- Record audio comments when noise levels permit to save time typing on small keyboard.
- Attached picture of machines current state/problem area directly to work order of machine history.
- Scan part bar-code to automatically look in inventory and see if part is in stock, with out wasting time to walk to parts room.
- Import infrared, vibration or other predictive maintenance report from tool directly into machine history database via Bluetooth or WiFi (Requires Bluetooth compatible PdM equipment for this feature)
- Access/view past predictive maintenance readings stored in CMMS machine history database.
- Email copy of work-order status, special notes etc to appropriate manager/supervisor. Etc. Etc.
- Uses exiting smart phones as a mobile app to link to desktop software so no additional hardware required.
- Just install app on employee's smart phones, print QR codes and stick on machines. That's it!
WHAT CMMS VENDOR OFFERS ALL THESE FEATURES??Use comment area to let me know. ha ha Also if you have some additional ideas for mobile CMMS features comment here with them.
Don (Follow me on Industrial Skills Training Blog and on Twitter @IndTraining .) Be sure to add me to your Google+ circles to stay on top!