- Lack of proper training.
- Lack of proper PLC program documentation.
- Over complicated PLC ladder logic.
- Lack of electrical layout and schematics.
- DCS (Mostly proprietary and designed for only OEM to use.)
- SCADA (Often proprietary, non-user friendly and training deficiencies. Seek Wonderware® and Factorytalk® training.)
- PAC (Ladder Logic easy, but function block diagram is not always, structured text is a more complex computer programming language.)
- PLC (Ladder Logic, easy for electricians and mechanics too if taught properly.)
For click link for additional >>> PLC Training
For click link for additional >>> PAC Training
Don (Follow me on Industrial Skills Training Blog and on Twitter @IndTraining .)