Can our educational system fill the skills gap?

As you read the great article below, keep in mind the Solution:
"Companies need to send recruiters to their local high schools and compete with Military recruiters, offer guarantee jobs for the students if they attend and pass vocational schools, instead of boot camp." That is my solution.

Can our educational system fill the skills gap?
Joel Leonard, contributing editorJoel Leonard advocates funding of quality vocational programs.


Don (Follow me on Industrial Skills Training Blog and on Twitter @IndTraining .)

Comments

arumugam said…
Hi there, awesome site. I thought the topics you posted on were very interesting. I tried to add your RSS to my feed reader

and it a few. take a look at it, hopefully I can add you and follow.




Industrial Automation Company
bin95 said…
Thanks for the comment Arumugam. You can add this blog to your reader by adding the following url ...
http://bin95.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default?alt=rss

for atom just add url ...
http://bin95.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default
Phil Grahm Salt said…
if the Government will coordinate with the industries involved and the schools, I think the gap between the difference between jobs for the industries and the skills needed for it will be greatly reduced.

AVETMISS

Popular Posts