I lost my smart phone App, it was a CMMS App (Computerized Maintenance Management System) with the following features. Can anyone find me a replacement? My company was saving thousands using this mobile technology for our mobile facilities management. The features are ...
- Scan QR code on machine to call up machine history, work-orders etc. automatically with your smart phone or tablet.
- Scanning QR code also starts clock recording more accurate arival, downtime, repair time etc. for future analysis, process improvements and cost records.
- Record audio comments when noise levels permit to save time typing on small keyboard.
- Attached picture of machines current state/problem area directly to work order of machine history.
- Scan part bar-code to automatically look in inventory and see if part is in stock, with out wasting time to walk to parts room.
- Import infrared, vibration or other predictive maintenance report from tool directly into machine history database via Bluetooth or WiFi (Requires Bluetooth compatible PdM equipment for this feature)
- Access/view past predictive maintenance readings stored in CMMS machine history database.
- Email copy of work-order status, special notes etc to appropriate manager/supervisor. Etc. Etc.
- Uses exiting smart phones as a mobile app to link to desktop software so no additional hardware required.
- Just install app on employee's smart phones, print QR codes and stick on machines. That's it!
Don (Follow me on Industrial Skills Training Blog and on Twitter @IndTraining .) Be sure to add me to your Google+ circles to stay on top!